What To Do Before And After Vampire Facial?
Vampire Facial, or in other words, Microneedling with PRP, is one of the best treatments that can help many skin concerns: age spots, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, scarring, brightening, and rejuvenation. There are a few important things you need to do (or avoid doing) before and after your Vampire Facial. At Asthetik Rx we will always remind you to prepare for your treatment. This may include:
- Drink a lot of water the night before
- Arrive to your appointment with a bare face (clean skin, no moisturizer)
- Arrive to your appointment at least 15 minutes earlier to finish all the necessary paperwork or process payment
- Avoid drinking alcohol at least 24 hours before the treatment
- Avoid sun tanning or any prolonged unprotected sun exposure a few weeks before the appointment
- Avoid any blood thinners at least a few days before your appointment: aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Omega-3, Ginkgo Biloba, etc.
- Change your pillowcase at home
- Avoid any dusty places: your pores will be open right after the treatment, let your skin heal without any dust or dirt in the air
- Avoid excessive sweating: do not go to the gym for the first 24 hours following your appointment
- Many people are comfortable to drive home after the treatment but if you do not drive, we suggest to arrange for the ride home from the clinic, because your skin will be red
Trust your skin only to the top industry experts to ensure beautiful results. Asthetik Rx is Durham's number one Cosmetic Clinic and if you have any questions regarding the Vampire Facial, you can always contact us to have any of your questions answered. Visit our Bowmanville clinic to find the right treatment for you today!