Vistoso | Fall Skincare Tips
During the fall season of the year, the air outside is drier which takes the moisture out of your skin. Cool days mean having to turn the heat on to warm up the house, which decreases the humidity out in the air and makes your skin feel tight and dry.
Here are some tips on skincare during the fall:
1. Use a humidifier to moisten the air in your house.
2. Take short, lukewarm showers or baths as hot water is drying the skin.
3. Wash your face with hydrating cleanser twice a day.
4. Use an exfoliating mask on your face regularly and moisturize immediately after use.
5. Wear sunscreen every day to protect your skin from UV rays that age your skin.
6. Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.
7. Avoid irritating ingredients in skincare products.
8. Visit our specialists to keep your skin healthy and hydrated throughout this fall.
Vistoso MedSpa offers a variety of services to keep your skin glowing:
A . Medical-grade Diamond tip Microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion minimizes pores, reduces hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, shallow acne scars, and sun damage. We remove the top layers of skin with diamond tips to uncover the healthy skin underneath. After the procedure is done, there is 50% more absorption of skincare products. Makeup is also much easier to apply as it is used more during the Fall season.
B. Vivier Peel
The Viver Peel is gentle on the skin, brightening and tightening skin with a minimum of downtime. Chemical Peels rejuvenate your skin and make it appear glowing and radiant.
C. BOTOX Cosmetic
This is a treatment that brings back your youthful look by gently eliminating wrinkles. BOTOX Cosmetic doesn't cause numbness because the nerves that provide the sensation aren't affected.
D. Dermal Fillers
As we get older we have less fat and collagen underneath the skin, causing it to sag and wrinkles to develop. Natural fillers are injected into the skin to provide a non-surgical solution to those problems. Other issues dermal fillers can solve are receding chins, hollow cheeks, and eyes, and thin lips. Besides, fillers hydrate and moisturize your skin and lips.
This treatment is possibly the most successful one offered for crepey skin,
wrinkles, and loss of skin volume. Micro-needling promotes new collagen formation.
Contact us today to make an appointment with our estheticians!